In stock. Ready to ship.
The VDM60 Series are typically used to control two-position zone systems, or commercial / residential HVAC dampers. They are designed for use with on/off or floating-point thermostats, controllers, or building automation systems.
Quality and commercial grade, high-torque (13 in-lb), low power consumption (under 2W). Long cycle life, easy installation.
- Compact: smallest profile on the market of similar torque.
- Bi-color LED status indication: Green/Red for open/close positions.
- Adjustable stop at both open and close ends.
- Manual gear release button simplifies actuator setup.
- Terminal block makes wiring easy in the field.
- Economic solution to large-torque needs, interchangeable with common installations.
- Over 250K cycles of flawless operation.
User Manual / Specification (PDF)