Superior performance, durable construction, economically priced. Controlling flow of water in hydronic heating or cooling systems. Includes end switch for signal feedback and control, or use without end-switch feedback (simply not connecting switch wires).
- Normally closed (NC) 3-way zone valve.
- Forged brass valve body.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel housing.
- All metal gears
- 24V power supply.
- Frequency - 50/60 Hz.
- 18" Lead Wires
- Quality tested for over 100K cycles for flawless operation
- Designed for quick and easy installation
- Quick removal of power head with FastFit design.
- 1" soldering/sweat connections
Valemo Zone Valves User Manual / Specification (PDF)
Perfect replacement for any of the following zone valve installations:
- Barber Colman
- Bell & Gossett
- White Rodgers