In stock. Ready to ship.
Superior performance, durable construction, economically priced. Controlling flow of water in hydronic heating or cooling systems. Includes end switch for signal feedback and control, or use without end-switch feedback (simply not connecting switch wires).
NPT threaded zone valves are common in homes and buildings built with galvanized pipe. NPT threaded zone valves are growing in popularity for homes and buildings using PEX plumbing. Simply thread in the PEX fitting adapter for the PEX type and brand of your preference.
- Quick removal of power head with FastFit design.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel housing. Aluminum cover.
- Configuration: 2-way (2 port)
- Valve Body: 3/4" forged brass
- Connection: 3/4" NPT threaded connection
- PEX: 3/4" NPT PEX Adapter Compatible
- Position: Normally Closed (NC)
- Capacity (Cv): 3.5
- Close-Off (psi): 30
- Voltage: 24 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- End Switch: 24V, 2A
- Installation: 18" Lead Wires
- Heavy-duty motor with all metal gears.
- Quality tested for over 100K cycles for flawless operation.
Valemo Zone Valves User Manual / Specification (PDF)